
As I was browsing for other pages here in Blogger, I accidentally stumble upon this attractive blog about an innocent and little angel who doesn't fully understand pain to suffer it. Upon opening the page, the header is that of the picture of that little girl angel and her name, Emma Rose, and the description of what she's going through right now, that says:
"Emma Rose was diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (now known as Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis) in September, 2008 at 18 months. Follow our journey as we live the ups and downs of JIA)."
The one who created the blog is her very courageous mother. I admire her mother so much because in spite of it all, she remains strong, along with her family. Though I cannot speak for her about the pain she might be going through with her daughter's ordeal. Emma Rose is taking more medicine than I ever took in my 21 years so far, one to prevent the inflammation from becoming worse. Now, since I can't really give her a material donation, I am helping out in my little way, which is posting her picture button in the four blogs that I am managing. So if you want to know more and get details, just click on button in my page or the one above. That's one little way of ours to help her out.
If only we can help all children. They're too young to understand pain, much more to suffer them.
No comments:
Post a Comment