I had this experience when I began to ask myself that question, when can one say that he's not gay. A networking page, the profle picture is the sexiest that he can appear, a photo album which all the pictures are nude men, groups they're affiliated are all gay / gay oriented groups, in a relationship with a gay.
It's just like bullshit that he will say that he's not gay. What a crap! Am I really afflicted by such worse idiocy, that I will not connect things in such logical sense? A logic that will point to none other than the fact that he's gay. Duh!
Maybe this is just caused by some sleep deprivation or something. Maybe from stress or blemish from some "selfish, imbecile, and good-for-nothing" inklings.
***Sigh*** -- take note, a long sigh.
I got to sleep.
1 comment:
haha it's all up to them actually... what can we do if he chooses to deceive himself?
and wonder why you write so many different blogs...
Post a Comment